You play sports, right? That is why you are here – looking, and searching for a way to continue improving your game during the “off-season.” But who are we kidding, there is no real “off-season,” for the avid athlete. You are always thinking about how you can get better, stronger, and wiser in your sport of choice! Or maybe it is not about becoming the BEST, but you just feel HAPPY when you are playing. Whatever your reasons are for loving the sport (or sports) you play – You need to be at MB Nike Sports Camps this summer.
Advance your skills & confidence, and have fun at the same time! Campers train 25-30 hours per week, and in the evenings they look forward to the super fun and unique, evening activities.
MBSportsCamps strives to:
- Instill a true love of the sport
- Focus on skill development at every level
- Play games, and have fun with the sport
- Understand that each campers GOALS are unique
- Push campers to reach their top potential
- Teach campers about independence in allowing them to have some freedom in choosing their evening activities (all activities are supervised by staff)
The Sports Training Programs at MB Nike Sports Camps invites Young Athletes of all levels to improve their game! Campers train in their sport of choice for approximately 25-30 hours per week.
As an INTENSIVE SPORTS TRAINING program, we attract those campers who are dedicated to learn, no matter what their level.
TRAINING PROGRAMS AVAILABLE IN ORLANDO:
- Football (Quarterback)
- Football (Receiver)
- Lacrosse (Girls)
- Lacrosse (Boys)
• 5 day/ 4 Night Program
• Extended Day Options for parents that work and need to drop off campers earlier or pick up later than usual.
• 5 to 6 hours of Sports Instruction per day
• Low ratios of campers to instructors
• Nightly Optional Field Trips ($)
• Great Facilities (air conditioned dorms!)
• High level of coaching: College, University Coaches, High School Coaches, Professional Players and former professional players
• Campers meet other youth from all over the world. MBSC’s language + sports program attracts international campers- every year we have anywhere from 10 – 30 different countries represented!
· As the owners are parents themselves, they understand the importance ofsupervision & security at camp. MBSC owners, Mehdi & Maria Belhassan reside on campus with the campers and staff.
· All hired staff are required to have an extensive criminal and sexual offender background check.
· Partnering with bunk1, allows our Parents to communicate with their children via little notes, packages, and pictures (placed on their door like mail)
· Parents with several children that play different sports benefit by having a camp where they can send ALL of their children.
· On-site 24/hr Registered Nurse takes care of any small scale ailments a child may have (upset stomach, fever, headache, etc.)
· On-call doctor is minutes away from campus for any more serious health issues.
THE MB SPORTS FAMILY LIFE:
Though each sports program is run independently by Head Pros who specialize in their sport – all of our campers are mixed together during all non-sport hours. Imagine that there are 80 campers in Soccer, 30 in Golf, 40 in Tennis, 80 in Lacrosse, 100 in Basketball, 60 in Volleyball, etc. Those 400 campers will spend all of their free time, evening activities, meals, etc. together. When creating roommates, if there is no roommate request – we purposely mix and match sports players throughout the rooms to make sure everyone is mixed together as ONE BIG MBSC FAMILY!
Evening Activities/ Field Trips:
• MBSC is one of the only camps that offer OFF-CAMPUS, organized field trips on a nightly basis.
• Examples of Activities are: Baseball Games, MLS Soccer Games, Lazer Tag, Water Country, 6 Flags, Bowling, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Planet Holleywood, Beach Trips, Whale Watch, Trips to Downtown Boston, Quincy Market, Boston Duck Tours, Blue Man Group Shows and much more! (*activities vary per location)
• Evening Activity Calendars are finalized in February/ March and put on the website for Parents and Campers to view.
• MBSC is an intensive sports training camp with several sports running at the same time in all locations. Many campers who play multiple sports enjoy mixing sports during their stay. (1 sport per week)
• While campers must play 1 sport per week, if the camper stays for multiple weeks- he/she can choose to train in a different sport each week.
• Parents with several children that play different sports benefit by having a camp where they can send ALL of their children.
• Friends that play different sports can now attend the same camp, room together, and participate in all non-sport activities, meals, free time together.
The NIKE / USSC Partnership:
• MB Sports Camps partnered with Nike/US Sports Camps in 2005. The partnership has brought many benefits to the camp and its campers.
• NIKE is the title sponsor of US Sports Camps and we all know that Nike is not just any other brand… NIKE is a whole way of thinking. USSC sets the bar high when it comes to all aspects of camp: from teaching methods & hiring staff to the registration process and check in procedures. Being a part of NIKE Camps gives us the opportunity to meet with other Camp Directors and bring together innovative ideas on how to make our camp #1!
MBSC offers campers a well rounded, safe summer camp experience. Campers are given every opportunity to improve their game, all the while having fun and creating memories that will last a lifetime!