1. Sport & Adventure Camp (full camp only)
Fun, safe and action-packed holiday in beautiful Phuket
Build confidence & character by trying new activities & learning new skills:
- Discover & develop leadership skills
- Make new friends from other countries (2012 camp had children from 16 different countries)
- 3 x 3-day/ 2 night excursions (week 1 to Khao Sok, week 2 to Coral Island, Week 3 to Krabi)
- Extensive indoor & outdoor sports programme incl. football, water polo, athletics, hockey, tennis, softball, volleyball, rugby, netball, etc.
- Plus horse riding, elephant trekking, fishing, cinema, shopping & special dinner/show nights out… and more.
2. English Language Camp (full camp, day camp)
Fun and safe learning environment to improve English Language skills
- Small class sizes; beginner or intermediate
- Experienced native-English teachers
- Curriculum & themes based on Cambridge Young Learners Programme
- Tuition covers English speaking & listening, comprehension, grammar & writing
- Students strongly encouraged to use English when interacting with each other (2013 students from Thailand, Japan, China, Korea & Russia)
- ESL study in the morning, balanced with fun activities such as sport, off-campus trips, arts/crafts, drama/music, cooking in the afternoons and evenings
- Plus elephant trekking, sea canoeing, shopping… and more.