MBSC’s Tennis Program consists of 5 to 6 hours of daily instruction which includes:
Technical work in the form of specialized drills
Supervised point and match play
On and off court conditioning
Optional help session hours
Private lessons (at low cost)
HEAD TENNIS PRO – MEHDI BELHASSAN
Mehdi Belhassan is not only director and owner of MB Sports Camps, but personally directs all the Tennis Head Pros as well.
HEAD TENNIS PRO – MARTIN PARKES
Martin Parkes currently is the head coach for the nationally recognized Saint Leo University men’s tennis program. Parkes, who volunteered with the Lions’ programs for two years as an assistant coach prior to becoming full-time, is not new to the coaching sphere.
Described by campers as the “Mini Olympic Village” MB Sports Camps operates multiple sport programs in the same location, catering to campers of all levels and from ALL OVER THE WORLD. MBSC’s intensive sports sessions provide unique coaching methods that teach every aspect of the game.
Because at MBSC we believe in “work hard, play hard” after a day filled with sports, campers get to enjoy their evenings by choosing to go on nightly off campus field trips or staying back and have fun participating in On-campus activities.
MB Sports Philosophy
Train with our excellent staff of collegiate players and veteran coaches. On the first day campers are evaluated on the fields and placed into smaller groups based on their age and ability. Train for 25 hours/week. All skill levels welcome. 10:1 athlete, coach ratio. Training includes everything from fundamental skill enhancement through drills, scrimmages, and full court play.
- 5-6 Hours of intensive sports sessions - Daily
- Elite Coaches & Instructional Methods to develop game skills - All skills Welcome
- Great Sport and accommodation facilities - University style living
- “Mini Olympic Village” environment - Meet campers from all over the world!
- Fun OFF/ON campus evening activities every night of the week
FUN Field Trips:
- MB Sports Camps is one of the only camps that offer OFF-CAMPUS, organized field trips on a nightly basis.
- Some of the evening activities include: Baseball Games, MLS Soccer Games, Paintball, Movies, Laser Tag, Water Country, 6 Flags, Bowling, Whale Watch, Miami boat trips, Trips to Downtown Boston/Miami, Quincy Market, Boston Duck Tours, Blue Man Group Shows, and much more!
English classes available in the Boston and Miami location.
The combined ELS language and MB Sports Camp offers the finest facilities, staff, programs, and a superior instructional method that will bring your game and English to another level!
Join us this summer in Boston, Miami, and/or Orlando, where the finest facilities, staff, and our superior instructional methods will take your game and English skills to the next level!