Nature Discovery and Adventure Summer Camps at the Aldo Leopold Nature Center
Looking for an exciting, affordable and educational experience for your toddler, child, tween or teen this summer? Check out the Aldo Leopold Nature Center’s Summer Discovery Camps for toddlers and elementary schoolers, and NEW Adventure Summer Camps for Middle Schoolers! These camps will give your child exciting, hands-on opportunities to experience and enjoy the best of the outdoors as they discover the wonders of the natural world!
• Half-day and full-day options available!
• Camps run Monday-Friday 9 am - 4 pm (8:30 am - 4:30 pm extended hours are available)!
• Fun and diverse themes for all interests and skill levels!
• Each camp begins at ALNC’s conveniently located Monona Campus!
• Middle School camps include exciting outdoor recreation like orienteering, nature interpretation and photography, fishing, backpacking and camping on the Ice Age Trail, kayaking through the breathtaking sea caves of the Apostle Islands and much more!
• Preschool camps provide a fun, bonding experience for you and your toddler!
• Elementary School camps include fun topics like Pioneer Wagon Train, Archaeology Adventures, Steward Little and more!
• Special bilingual sessions and overnight camps available!
• All gear and transportation from the Monona Campus provided!
• All camps taught by experienced naturalists and guides!
• Become a member to receive valuable benefits, register two weeks early and save 10% off your total fee!
• ALNC Member registration now opens; non-members begin registering on March 16!
Camps fill quickly and space is limited. Visit naturenet.com/alnc or call 608-221-0404 x 1 to find out more and register!