ACT provides an extracurricular learning experience in Austin, TX for children who are interested in the arts. ACT offers the opportunity to create, explore and produce all aspects of art.
Our primary objectives are to:
- Inspire creativity and innovation in each student by recognizing and nurturing their individual talents.
- Empower each student by cultivating positive self-esteem and confidence and by providing opportunities to show completed works of art.
- Teach life skills through a curriculum that emphasizes an understanding of the creative process that can be used in all areas of life.
Our secondary objectives are to:
- Provide the Austin, TX community with opportunities for cultural enrichment.
- Maintain an inspiring and uplifting working environment for students, teachers and staff.
- Instill a greater appreciation for the need to art and expression in everyday community life.
- Offer specialized evaluation of handicap and learning disabled children in order to create specialized learning programs