A Typical Day in the Life of a BEACH DOG
Camp starts at 9:00am
· 9:00—9:30 Check-in and Warm
· 9:30—10:30 Skills Clinics & Conditioning
· 10:30—10:45 Break & Lecture
· 10:45-12:00 Instructional Stations & Scrimmage
· 12:00– 12:45 Lunch/individual coaching
· 1:00-2:00—Scrimmage & Skills Contests
· 2:00-3:00— Scrimmage or Sandy Point BEACH TIME—Swim, Cool off.
· 2:00-3:00—Stick Tricks, Learn to string a stick, die your stick and more just for the fun of it!!
· Pick up between 3:00 & 3:15—At Sandy Point Beach
On Friday there will be a Beach Lacrosse Scrimmage and lunch served at the beach weather permitting. Families Invited.