- Tacking- Morning Riding Lessons
- Bathing- Grooming
- Horse-Oriented Games
- Afternoon Educational Equine Activity
- Barn Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Pizza Fridays!
- Mondays will include "Meet the Horses Tour" and an "Around the Barn" introduction to the Farm.
- Fridays will include a Horse Show, showcasing the skills learned throughout the week - both on and off horseback.
- Parents are welcomed to this event!
Each day, campers will be taught and assisted by knowledgeable staff at Blucone Farms, LLC. Our two head trainers, Katie Busey and Catie Vitale, have over 25+ years combined experience teaching, training, showing, and raising horses, and will give your child safe, fun, and professional guidance during their visit at camp. Our trainers will also be assisted by two camp counselors to better provide individual attention to your child.
Because enrollment is limited to a maximum of 10 campers per week, the ratio of adults to children is 2.5:1.
Weekly Camp (Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm) ... $250
- A $50 non-refundable deposit MUST be made 7 days prior to your child's 1st day of camp. The remainder of your balance must then be paid on the 1st day of attendance.