We believe that through recreational group activities children learn to work and play cooperatively. Under the supervision and care of our highly qualified staff, our campers not only develop athletic and artistic skills, but also are encouraged to take on tasks which will enable them to become more responsible and self-confident.
At CBB our goal is to offer a summer "home away from home" where children can learn about and take pride in their Jewish culture and heritage. It is a place where children can grow both individually and as a group. It is a place where important socializing skills are developed and where lifelong friendships are formed. We are confident that a summer experience at Camp B'nai Brith of Ottawa will leave your child with a positive feeling of himself/herself, others and the surrounding environment.
- All of our staff are first aid and CPR certified
- We offer preparatory and continuing education seminars for CIT’s and all staff
- Camp includes an infirmary with full time medical supervision
- The camp is peanut sensitive
- We have a Kosher kitchen under Ottawa Vaad Hakashrut
- We accommodate for food allergies and special diets
- We have a smoke free environment with zero tolerance for cigarettes, drugs and alcohol
- We offer a 2-week started camp for first time campers (with an option to stay over for the full session)
- CBB is an opportunity for your child to share experiences with Israeli peers/staff
- We have daily lifesaving society swim instruction including bronze medallion and bronze cross levels
- We have a welcoming committee made up of staff and campers
- We have a day for parents to come and visit every session
- CBB is the perfect size resulting in your child knowing everyone by the end of the summer!
- Serving the Ottawa/Montreal/Toronto corridor; however, pleased to welcome new and returning campers from East to West, including the United States