The Christian Churches in Washington County incor;orated Camp Calvary in 1960 It is owned and opperated by approxinately 30 Christian Churches in central Kentucky. In the first years, Camp Calvary held it's summer camp program at the old 4-H camp located at Tatum Springs in Washington County. The Summer of 1963 saw the first supper camp program at is't present location with 86 campers in attendance in 2007 our summer camp attendance was 1001.
Camp Calvary's main purpose has always been it's summer camp program. We offer events for kids from pre-k through college age.