Holler camp can be broken down in 3 ways:
· Our time to go out and care for Jesus through the “least of these”.
· Help for widows, the hungry, kids and other underprivileged people.
· Work may include construction, food/clothing distribution, evangelism, sporting activities and social outreaches.
· Destinations include after school programs, food distribution centers, children homes, the inner city, nursing homes etc...
· Hillbilly and Rodeo games
· Pond swimming and creek stomping
· Mountainboarding and skateboarding
· Hiking and field games
· Gardening and Farming
- A time of praise, celebration, thanksgiving and study.
- Devotion to teaching God’s word for absolute truth and life application.
- Interactive worship through music, dancing, skits and video.