Our goal is for each camper to have a life-changing and memorable experience while encountering Jesus Christ and for each staff and board member to grow closer to Christ through serving Him in unity.
Our goal is for each person to have a life-changing and memorable experience while encountering Jesus Christ and for each staff and board member to grow closer to Christ through serving Him in unity. We want to participate in advancing the Kingdom of God.
• to give guidance to those who are seeking answers
• to communicate the message of salvation to all
• to help develop Christ-centred thinking through teaching and practice
• to help each person grow in their relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ
Emotional & Social:
• to stimulate creativity and personal growth through positive interaction with others
• to provide an avenue for learning and functioning in a group setting
• to enjoy both an organized and a free-play experience
• to teach a healthy respect for authority and discipline
• to develop genuine friendships based upon respect for individual worth
• to train leaders who will impact the world for the glory of God
• to help develop a sense of self-worth in the light of the gospel
• to aid in the discovery of personal abilities and encourage the accomplishment of goals
• to provide a program that is challenging and helps in the development of skills and talents
P eaceful, prayerful, safe and fun-filled environment
E vangelism and sound Biblical teaching
N urturing relationships in and through Jesus Christ
I ntegrity and excellence in all things
E xemplary training and mentoring
L oving God and all of His creation
We see the camper as a person of infinite worth, created in the image of God. Campers are our special guests and we want to treat them with the highest respect and care. Through the camp ministry, we seek to apply the gospel to humanity’s total being, beginning with the restoration of their relationship to God. We want to teach the campers that God is their God at all times, no matter what they are doing. We must never lose sight of the fact that they are the reason why camp exists.