· Movements and self-defense training
· Acrobatics Class: floor and trampoline
· Capoeira Music class: Your child will learn how to play three different instruments,
learn songs in Portuguese, and learn a variety of rhythms.
· “Batucada Band” lessons (a Brazilian percussive style; kids learn a variety of percussive instruments and to play together as a band)
· Capoeira history, multiculturalism, diversity, and respect for others.
Additional Activities (based on a different theme each week):
· Arts & Crafts
· Team building activities where children learn about teamwork
· Indoor & outdoor sports and games
· Reading / story time
· Approved movies
· Educational / academic activities
· Fieldtrips (Monkey Joe’s, Science Center, Dr. Phillips splash park & more)