As one of the most coveted golf destinations in the country, PGA Village is the perfect east coast location for PGA Junior Golf Camps’ Competitive Edge camps. The property, which is owned by the PGA of America, offers 54-holes of championship golf designed by Tom Fazio and Pete Dye, is also home to one of the most advanced golf learning facilities in the nation.
In addition to having full access to the award-winning championship golf courses, each Competitive Edge golfer will have “member-like” privileges while in residence and welcome to enjoy the state-of-the-art fitness center, the property’s sparkling blue pools, and award winning dining at the on-site restaurant.
Campers will be housed in on-course lodging where they will be provided all the amenities of a four-star hotel. With around the clock adult supervision, parents can be assured that campers will be properly taken care of and properly supervised at all times.
- Advanced player curriculum developed and delivered by the PGA of America’s top teaching professionals
- Low student to teacher ratio of 4:1 for increased hands-on and customized instruction
- Extensive on course instruction with an emphasis on course strategy and management
- Use of the industry’s most advanced teaching technologies
- PGA Mental Golf Strategy proprietary mental golf system
- Physical Conditioning and Fitness curriculum
- PGA of America Fit to Compete nutritional training for optimal competitive performance
- Personalized practice regimen customized to meet the needs of each camper on a post-camp basis for review and implementation with home coach.
Eligibility for Competitive Edge Camps
- Ages 12 – 17
- Must be currently playing competitive golf (i.e. participate on the high school team, junior tournaments, or other similar competition platforms)
- Letter of recommendation from your current golf coach or instructor