We are excited to present to you our Discover U summer program for pre-teens and teens ages 11-15! This innovative "self-science" day-camp uses four key concepts -- Know Yourself, Choose Yourself, Share Yourself, and Express Yourself -- to help young people explore and build emotional intelligence, which in turn leads to greater success at school, in relationships, and within the community.
Participants leave the week long, day camp with a greater understanding of how to:
· Recognize, appreciate and apply their unique blends of learning styles, talents, and interests
· Manage stress and use life's "scary-stuff", to build confidence and self-esteem
· Make decisions consciously and with positive intent
· Understand, manage, and effectively communicate feelings
· Act responsibly towards self, family, friends, school, and the community