Does your child love playing outside in nature, talking to fairies? Do they love dancing around, and learn better while having fun? This camp is for those amazing children! Enchanted Kids is a one-of-a-kind camp that includes the body, mind and spirit in it's adventurous activities. We will have a variety of exciting explorations listed here,
LIst of daily activities may include (subject to change)
- organic snacks & drinks provided (lunch not included)
- creative movement/dance class
- dancing with nature/learning about seasons
- plant identification
- herbal/plant medicine making, ie: flower essences & spritzers
- visualizations/meditations with nature
- chakra education/ tools for healing
- Psychic tools for protection, connection to the earth and clearing their auras
- fairie medicine wheels/dreamcatchers
- fairie homes
- herbal honey
- plant crafts
- and more!!
Day Camp Guides: ZsuZsi Fern Fairie Medicine Dancer has been working with kids for 10 years as a nanny, swim instructor, public school substitute teacher & dance teacher. April Taylor has many years experience working with kids as a dance teacher at Shawl-Anderson Dance Center and her company: “Bee Bop Entertainment,” which provides children’s entertainment & education. Both women are priestesses and have a healing practice in the bay area.