Florida State University sets the standard for tennis camps by providing the top collegiate coaching staff in the country, personalized attention to each camper and a fun environment ideal for developing tennis players. Players enjoy the relationships established year and year out with the FSU Family.
During the summer months, we offer two different types of overnight camps for players looking to take their games to the next level. Now in its 10th year the Seminole Summer Tennis Camp is open to all levels of junior players including beginner to advanced. We also offer the Seminole High Performance Camps, designed for the tournament level player looking to improve on technique, match play, mental toughness and fitness while working with the top collegiate coaches and players in the country.
Seminole Summer Tennis Camp
* Conducted by the FSU Men’s and Women’s Coaching Staff. Both teams are currently ranked in the top 15 ITA Collegiate Rankings
* Held at the FSU Scott Speicher Tennis Center.
* Current and Former FSU players serve as counselors
* Limited enrollment ensuring small group and individualized attention
* Team Competition at the end of the week, similar to collegiate format.
* Exhibition Match by FSU Team and Pizza Party
Seminole High Performance Tennis Camp
High Performance Camp Includes
* Private Lessons from top collegiate staff
* Collegiate practice format
* Personalized fitness sessions
* Sports psychology seminars
* Personalized goal setting meetings
* Video analysis
* 3 FSU t-shirts
* Private Locker in FSU Men’s and Women’s locker room
* 6 hours of tennis per day
Supervised nightly activities include (swimming, bowling, movie night, exhibition)
Check out our new video of camp on our website!!