An All-Girls camp experience born out of passion and understanding
- Years devoted to creating developmental sports programming 4 girls
- Expertise in technique when it comes to teaching girls sports fundamentals and beyond
- A warm, caring camp environment conducive to making an impact
- Our Ponytail Program (grades Pre-K – 2nd) that combines sports exposure & development with a creative arts twist.
- Proven incentive programs recognizing skill progress as well as model character (i.e. effort, leadership, spirit, sportsmanship) – awards are EARNED
- Balanced focus on being part of a team and growth as an individual athlete
- Flexible week format
- The ability to play multiple sports daily, including exposure to new sports and the opportunity for more specialization for our older campers
- A program that equally caters to the beginner, intermediate and advanced athlete
- Attention to hiring role models who are specially trained and share our passion
- A sports camp that successfully incorporates a traditional camp culture
- Strong Relationships with local women’s professional and collegiate sports teams including family outings to games and in-camp clinics
- Family involvement
- Game On! is NOT about the pressure to win. Rather healthy competition and challenge are balanced by the chance to frolic and play just for the fun of it.
Our campers experience a sense of pride and accomplishment.
They ultimately feel proud to play like a girl.