KidzArt Camps & Guitar Camps in the same great locations!
Kids love music and music is great for kids! This summer join us for one of our Music & Art Camps. Children ages 6-8yrs will have a blast learning to play familiar songs on the Ukulele, Guitar and Keyboard. We'll also explore how to read music and perform rhythms as we sing, dance and play our way through the morning! Instruments are provided.
Music Education has many well-documented benefits! Research has shown that there is a direct link between learning to play a musical instrument and greater achievement in a wide range of areas.
Studying music and learning a musical instrument…
- instills confidence
- develops attention spans
- enhances visual and aural memory
- improves test taking ability and scores
- allows children to express themselves creatively
- encourages social development and overall well-being
In the afternoon, campers will join KidzArt where they will have the opportunity to create a variety of projects to take home each day.
KidzArt art-enriched camps are packed full of challenging design projects and fun surprises intended to motivate students and to push their creative potential to the max. Students will create 2 & 3-Dimensional media and explore specialized techniques. Camps offer paint, clay, collage and much more! NEW curriculum every session!
GuitarCampUSA (3rd-14yrs). For older students, we offer either a full day with GuitarCampUSA or KidzArt at the same location. With three weeks of camp to choose from at each location campers have a chance to try their hand at both Art and Music!
DID YOU KNOW…
Young people who participate in the arts for at least three hours on three days each week through at least one full year are:
- 4 times more likely to be recognized for academic achievement.
- 3 times more likely to be elected to class office within their schools.
- 4 times more likely to participate in a math and science fair.
- 3 times more likely to win an award for school attendance.
- 4 times more likely to win an award for writing an essay or poem.
Young artists, as compared with their peers, are likely to:
- Attend music, art, and dance classes nearly three times as frequently.
- Participate in youth groups nearly four times as frequently.
- Read for pleasure nearly twice as often.
- Perform community service more than four times as often.