Why Kinni Valley Youth Camp?
At Kinni Valley we believe that riding camp is all about three things: Fun, safety and knowledge. There are tons of camps to choose from so here is some advice about why we are the right camp for you.
• Safety Safety Safety – KVRA has a great safety record. We encourage individual attention by offering a five to one Student/Instructor ratio allowing superior instruction and supervision.
• Staff – We are proud to offer knowledgeable, well trained, fun instructors that make your camp experience a lifetime memory of summer fun. Welcome back to our Senior Camp Instructor who has been with us for four years.
• Feel – You’ll notice the difference. Our facility is orderly and clean and our horses are happy, well cared for and eager to work.
• History – We have been offering day camps for 14 years and are proud to enjoy a 70 percent return rate.
• Time in the saddle – Our camp is horse specific, offering all day horse fun with an average of 2 ½ to 3 hours in the saddle each day.
• Student / Instructor ratio – KVRA’s ratio is 5 to 1 which is superior to the national camping standards.
• Overnight vs. Day – Although going to spend the night sounds fun, horse camp takes a lot of concentration. We believe that children learn best and are safest when they are well rested.
• Going with a friend? – don’t let this stop your child. It is a great growing experience to meet new friends with your interests. Children come by themselves and by the end of the first day they are all having fun together and are able to make life long friends from their week at camp.