MBSC’s Lacrosse Program consists of 5 to 6 hours of daily instruction which includes:
Feeding & Finishing
Head Lacrosse Girls Pro - Katie Ilott
Katie Ilott embarks on her first year at Young Harris College. She takes over the program after spending two years as an assistant at national power Mercyhurst University.
MB Sports Camps and US Sports Camps team up to offer an outstanding Nike Lacrosse Camp at Curry College. Curry is an excellent location, with downtown Boston only seven miles away, and with programs running from Sunday afternoon to Thursday afternoon and an option to add an extra day, make it the longest Nike lacrosse camp this summer!MB Sports Camps and US Sports Camps team up to offer an outstanding Nike Lacrosse Camp at Curry College. Curry is an excellent location, with downtown Boston only seven miles away, and with programs running from Sunday afternoon to Thursday afternoon and an option to add an extra day, make it the longest Nike lacrosse camp this summer!
First year assistant Nick Cotter joined the Saints coaching staff after playing his college lacrosse at Dowling College, a perennial Division II powerhouse on Long Island.
Described by campers as the “Mini Olympic Village” MB Sports Camps operates multiple sport programs in the same location, catering to campers of all levels and from ALL OVER THE WORLD. MBSC’s intensive sports sessions provide unique coaching methods that teach every aspect of the game.
Because at MBSC we believe in “work hard, play hard” after a day filled with sports, campers get to enjoy their evenings by choosing to go on nightly off campus field trips or staying back and have fun participating in On-campus activities.
MB Sports Philosophy
Train with our excellent staff of collegiate players and veteran coaches. On the first day campers are evaluated on the fields and placed into smaller groups based on their age and ability. Train for 25 hours/week. All skill levels welcome. 10:1 athlete, coach ratio. Training includes everything from fundamental skill enhancement through drills, scrimmages, and full court play.
- 5-6 Hours of intensive sports sessions - Daily
- Elite Coaches & Instructional Methods to develop game skills - All skills Welcome
- Great Sport and accommodation facilities - University style living
- “Mini Olympic Village” environment - Meet campers from all over the world!
- Fun OFF/ON campus evening activities every night of the week
FUN Field Trips:
- MB Sports Camps is one of the only camps that offer OFF-CAMPUS, organized field trips on a nightly basis.
- Some of the evening activities include: Baseball Games, MLS Soccer Games, Paintball, Movies, Laser Tag, Water Country, 6 Flags, Bowling, Whale Watch, Miami boat trips, Trips to Downtown Boston/Miami, Quincy Market, Boston Duck Tours, Blue Man Group Shows, and much more!
English classes available in the Boston and Miami location.
The combined ELS language and MB Sports Camp offers the finest facilities, staff, programs, and a superior instructional method that will bring your game and English to another level!
Join us this summer in Boston, Miami, and/or Orlando, where the finest facilities, staff, and our superior instructional methods will take your game and English skills to the next level!