MB Sports Camps & US Sports Camps have teamed-up for another year to offer the Elite Quarterback and Wide Receiver NON-CONTACT football Camp. This all-inclusive experience gives athletes the opportunity to build on their football foundation by training with experts that have had success developing athletes at the NFL, College, High School and youth level. They will receive daily instruction on how to improve their technical, tactical, and mental abilities on the football field. The program is led by former NFL Wide Receiver, Robert Gordon.
Coaches will take athletes through a simulated NFL and College mini-camp, complete with position specific skills training, speed, strength, and agility training, NFL film study and classroom chalkboard sessions.
When not training, athletes have the opportunity to participate in organized activities. The experience is enhanced with special guest coaching appearance by current NFL and/or college quarterbacks and receivers.
Over 25 hours of elite football instruction
Opportunity to learn from Former NFL players, coach Gordon and Banks and their knowledgeable staff
Detailed individual skill analysis for each camper
Classroom sessions and film study of campers plays to complete the experience
Completely unique camp experience including fun nightly activities and fun with campers from other sports
HEAD FOOTBALL PRO – ANTONIO BANKS
- Antonio Dontral Banks joins MB Sports Camps this year to head the football program for the 2015 summer camp season. Originally from Ivor, Virginia, Banks played college football at Virginia Tech and was drafted in the fourth round of the 1997 NFL Draft. Banks played as cornerback for the Minnesota Vikings making 24 appearances and 18 tackles.
HEAD FOOTBALL PRO – ROBERT GORDON
- Robert Gordon attended University of Nebraska at Omaha and went to the NFL with The Pittsburg Steelers and Buffalo Bills.
Described by campers as the “Mini Olympic Village” MB Sports Camps operates multiple sport programs in the same location, catering to campers of all levels and from ALL OVER THE WORLD. MBSC’s intensive sports sessions provide unique coaching methods that teach every aspect of the game.
Because at MBSC we believe in “work hard, play hard” after a day filled with sports, campers get to enjoy their evenings by choosing to go on nightly off campus field trips or staying back and have fun participating in On-campus activities.
MB Sports Philosophy
Train with our excellent staff of collegiate players and veteran coaches. On the first day campers are evaluated on the fields and placed into smaller groups based on their age and ability. Train for 25 hours/week. All skill levels welcome. 10:1 athlete, coach ratio. Training includes everything from fundamental skill enhancement through drills, scrimmages, and full court play.
- 5-6 Hours of intensive sports sessions - Daily
- Elite Coaches & Instructional Methods to develop game skills - All skills Welcome
- Great Sport and accommodation facilities - University style living
- “Mini Olympic Village” environment - Meet campers from all over the world!
- Fun OFF/ON campus evening activities every night of the week
FUN Field Trips:
- MB Sports Camps is one of the only camps that offer OFF-CAMPUS, organized field trips on a nightly basis.
- Some of the evening activities include: Baseball Games, MLS Soccer Games, Paintball, Movies, Laser Tag, Water Country, 6 Flags, Bowling, Whale Watch, Miami boat trips, Trips to Downtown Boston/Miami, Quincy Market, Boston Duck Tours, Blue Man Group Shows, and much more!
English classes available in the Boston and Miami location.
The combined ELS language and MB Sports Camp offers the finest facilities, staff, programs, and a superior instructional method that will bring your game and English to another level!
Join us this summer in Boston, Miami, and/or Orlando, where the finest facilities, staff, and our superior instructional methods will take your game and English skills to the next level!