NSC's high school entrepreneur program is ideal for students interested in getting international exposure while learning about how to take their own business ideas and build them into a business plan. Young entrepreneurs attending one of NSC's summer sessions can look forward to an exciting 3 weeks learning about and exploring Shanghai, the business center of the fastest growing economy in the world.
Some of the benefits include:
- Learn about entrepreneurship straight from the entrepreneurs who are successful in the local market.
- Learn Chinese (Mandarin), the worlds most spoken and popular language.
- Take international business classes and learn how to take an idea and turn it into a business plan.
- Professional visits, including multinational offices, business incubators, start up companies and manufacturing sites.
- Cultural and recreational activities including weekend trips, sports, arts and culture classes.
- This is a pre-college experience for students as they have a chance to be semi independent while living and taking classes in a prominent university in Shanghai.
- Hands on, project based learning
- Build friendships with other participants from all over the globe