Definitely the Best Choice in Teen Caribbean Summer Adventures!
Offering unique 14-day and 21-day adventures specializing in Sailing, SCUBA Diving, and Marine Biology. We bring you the most access to the best of the Caribbean's British Virgin Islands, including the fabulous reefs, rainforests, shipwrecks, marine life, and beaches while sailing and living aboard a fast, sleek 46 foot catamaran yachts.
No experience is required for most trips.
- DIVING: Dive up to thirty pristine sites and become intimate with the underwater inhabitants. Experienced PADI instructors provide SCUBA instruction for all levels of divers.
- SAILING: Learn to navigate, trim your sails and steer your course aboard a 47-foot sailing catamaran while you explore beautiful tropical islands.
- EDUCATION: Discover the ocean realm with inspired instruction from onboard marine biologists. Take part in coral reef ecology projects and learn investigative techniques.
- ADVENTURE: Sail, SCUBA dive, windsurf, sea kayak, hike, snorkel...for the novice or experienced.
- SERVICE: Work with marine parks and international monitoring organizations to survey wild dolphin populations, coral health assessments, reef fish counts and assist rehabilitation efforts of sea turtles.
- EXPOSURE: See the shipwrecks, coral reefs, fishes, sea turtles and dolphins face-to-face. Visit new cultures, dance to the sounds and sample the tastes unique to the Caribbean.
- SMALL GROUP SIZE: 12 participants per yacht let you learn faster, dive more and have more fun.