PRO AMBITIONS HOCKEY, INC. NHL FANTASY Elite Battle Boarding
Year 4 of the Elite Battle Boarding promises to be better than the first. We had rave reviews from this past summer’s players/parents. Skate with some of North Americas most skilled players and taught by our terrific PA coaching staff at Shattuck – ST. Mary’s School in Faribault, MN. The campus is beautiful and the new rink complex and sports facility is top notch.
This boarding/residential camp is a unique blend of serious hockey instruction and a week of hockey related fantasy fun. The campers will be divided by age and ability. Please note the Elite group is for highly skilled AAA and Select players. These camps are about living the dream. It is all about the NHL. Due to many players who can’t get to our BU or Kents Hill camps we found the best Midwest location. The hockey facility is top notch. These fantasy camps sell out quickly every summer.
The NHL Fantasy camps are the original Pro Ambitions Hockey,Inc. boarding camps and now we have brought them to the MIDWEST to Shattuck St. Mary’s. From there we have expanded to be the leading and most innovative hockey camp outfit in the world. Jeff is the master at creating serious hockey fantasy fun. The NHL Fantasy Camp is nearest and dearest to his heart.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK
· 4 hours of on-ice sessions daily
· On-ice sessions with former and future NHL players
· Daily Dryland/Off Ice Conditioning regiment in our state of the art weight room with Pro Ambitions trainers, who in a week, believe it or not, can elevate their mental and physical conditioning including flexibility, endurance and quickness to a higher level.
· Shooting/Stickhandling Center at the Shattuck – St. Mary’s School Gym. Stickhandling and shooting stations.
· Guest appearance by former NHL'r Tom Chorske
· Written D-1 analysis
· Pro Ambitions Cup
· You be the GM in the evening and play the reality draft game all week - it is exciting, fun and educational. Gives kids an inside perspective of how GMs operate day to day. This fantasy draft hockey game created by Jeff is awaiting patent. It is a hit summer after summer.
· This is the 10th season of the NHL Fantasy Camp. Never a dull moment on an absolutely gorgeous setting tucked away at Shattuck – St. Mary’s School
· 5:1 ratio of players to professional staff (lowest in the industry!) players are completely supervised the entire day.
· 37.5 hours of professional training per week including 20 hours of professional on ice training ( 4 hours daily) and 17.5 hours of off ice training. (some camps times may vary, so check web site)
· On-Ice Curriculum is comprised of Circuit training, skill development drills (full ice drills) and small area games that includes Powerskating, Stickhandling (player has a puck on his stick the majority of the day), Puck Protection, Body Contact (all levels are taught at an age appropriate level) Shooting, Passing, Conditioning, Agility, Game Preparation, over 100+ new innovative fun, action packed drills. . . All drills used in the battle camp encompass elements of agility, skill, conditioning and most importantly battling/competing
· We are teaching and training players both the offensive and defensive aspects of the game. All skills are taught and trained at top speed simulating game situations.
· Players are properly grouped by age and skill level and then moved according to their abilities. Player placement by a Pro Ambitions Staff is a key ingredient to each players success.
· Daily dryland training includes core work, conditioning, power and explosive training, flexibility, balance/agility, and quick feet/ladder work
· Daily Dryland Stickhandling circuits
· Daily video, chalk talk, mental conditioning, and team building sessions
· Confidence/Focus building games: Hand Shake Competition (look in the eye and give good hand shake) RPS tourney (rock, paper, scissors), Simon Says and The Chain.
· Each Fantasy Camp is accompanied by our Professional goalie program overseen by Director Mike Buckley and his staff
· NEW RBK Skills competition
· NEW 18 page PA evaluation and information packet. Very informative and educational. Includes In depth player analysis, training tips from Jeff, nutritional guidelines, try-out advice, off ice training, mental training, game preparation, defensive and offensive advice, game specific tips and much more!!!
· Awards Ceremony Friday
· NEW Updated and improved curriculum
· All head instructors are cpr and first aid trained and certified.
· An extensive background check is performed for all staff members.
· All staff members are professionally trained in Jeff’s methodology.
· Free Warrior Kick Ice camp jersey
· Discounted official Pro Ambitions dryland training apparel packet. Includes Pro Ambitions RBK Hat, T-shirt, and shorts. You will see this offered to purchase on the registration page when signing up for a camp.
Endorsed by many NHL players and/or attended by their children just to name a few: Brian Leetch, Jeremy Roenick, Martin Brodeur , John Leclair , John Madden, Joe Sacco, Scott Young, Ted Donato, Tom Fitzgerald, Mick Vukota, Glen Featherstone, Guy Larose, Bob Halkidis, Gord Kluzak, Jerry York (BC Coach) etc…
My son and a couple friends just attended hockey camp in Faribault, MN, and I cannot even begin to express how impressed we were with it. We would like to purchase some items from your online Pro Shop and were just wondering if the black t-shirt sizes are youth or adult.
Check out our Testimonial page to read more of what people are saying about Pro Ambitions.
Airport transfers from Minneapolis-St Paul Airport Shuttle Servicehttp://www.bookpremier.com 612-331-7433
Pick-ups Sunday 8/8 (12-2)
Drop-offs Friday 8/13 (4-8pm)
SHATTUCK ST MARY’S ALUMNI boasts one of the most impressive D-1 and Pro resumes of any school in the world. You never know who will be in the stands watching and taking notes of your play!!
A sample of a few recent Alums:
· Zach Parise NJ devils
· Sidney Crosby Pitt Penguins
· Kyle Okposo NY Islanders
· Angelo Esposito Atlanta Thrashers Org.
Most of our day locations include Battle Camps, half-day Battle Camps and Goalie camps. Select locations also feature Defense with Jeff, Prolux (super combo camp), ProForma, Sniper/Shooter, Girls only camps, AAA Elite, Team Training and more. Please see website schedules for more details and camp locations.
The Pro Ambitions Battle Camp is the signature Pro Ambitions Camp designed by Jeff to encompass game simulated battles. Hockey is a series of 1 on 1 battles all over the ice. Players will leave this camp with awesome skill development, a better understanding of the game and most importantly - knowing how to battle for loose pucks. This is also the curriculum that Jeff has copyrighted/trademarked and sold to many youth hockey organizations nationwide. He is extremely proud of this unique and necessary conceptual approach to teaching. It is a compilation of the best advice, drills, and game theory from his career.
This camp is for all levels of players whether you're a mite b (like his son) or Midget. (We suggest you have 1 year of active playing under your belt). We are the masters of "Circuit Training" and small area games, the kids are always moving and always being corrected with lots of repetitions in a fun and spirited environment which fosters self confidence and great self esteem.
Pro Ambitions Goalie Camps are committed to providing the best goaltending training available. We went after the nation’s top young goalie coach - and got him!
Since Goalie Coach Mike Buckley has joined the Pro Ambitions team, our goalie training program has undergone innovative, new changes, selling out week after week, as a result. Under Mike Buckley’s curriculum, students are exposed to today’s most modern technique. As a former Division 1. and recently retired professional goaltender, Coach Buckley’s teachings has helped produced several NHL draft picks, five Division 1. scholarships, two major junior draft picks, and two U-17 National Development Team selections.
In addition to his role as Director of Goaltending for Pro Ambitions, Mike is also the UMass-Amherst Goaltending Coach (Hockey East).
Mike Buckley has developed an intuitive and very successful training curriculum that until now has only been available though his highly sought after private instruction.
Validation - the goalie needs to be the mentally strongest cool cat on the team, also a honed skill we will set the foundation for. Drill training in the following key areas: breakaways, wraparounds and deflecting screens. Pro Ambitions Hockey, Inc. is now considered a goalie training powerhouse.
Intimate groups make us tops! Student to instructor ratio is 3:1 and sometimes 2:1. Boarding camps feature 4 hours of ice time daily. It is most important for goaltenders to work in small groups because the instruction needs to be tailored to each goalie's individual style. We only accept 8-10 goalies per camp. Every summer season, the goalie camps sell out quickly and we will not deviate from our intimate setting formula.