Springing from the nation’s best Quarterback Academy founded by Darin Slack in 1988, NFA’s core principles flow from Coach Slack’s proven agenda to build better football players by building better men!
25,000 athletes attest to the success in life, work and football achieved through training and developing with Academy Camps, books, and DVDs. Coaches and parents have returned year after year to benefit from our proprietary progressive, sequential, dynamic development curriculum.
Recognizing the immense value of systematic, precision training, we have invested heavily in coach certification so you can have confidence that every camp meets our industry-leading standards.
At NFA we daily prove:
- Change the way a young man thinks about football, career and purpose in life and you ensure his future.
- Earning respect and leading by example are the marks of true victory.
- Because every player can make a difference, every player must achieve full potential
- Fostering Confidence, Consistency, Character and Commitment–the backbone of the C4 Self-Correct System–is our primary duty to parents and coaches.
- Tomorrow’s leaders are today’s football leaders!