Set on 186 acres of farm and forest in Nova Scotia’s beautiful Annapolis Valley, the Ross Creek Centre for the Arts brings together aspiring artists and practicing professionals for a unique and fun camp experience! We offer year round educational programs designed to introduce youth to the world of art while creating new and meaningful friendships.
- SummerArts brings the best of the arts and the best of camp together in a fantastic new way! With both day and overnight programs covering all artistic disciplines, students are guaranteed to have a wonderful time both in class and out.
- Our Art Institute is a 2 week overnight intensive running August 13-25. These Master Classes on the Teen level are for experienced students who are passionate about their art form and want to learn new skills while receiving guidance on potential career choices. Acceptance is limited.
- Etlitoq, a Mi’kmaq word meaning “to create”, is our overnight summer program for First Nations youth. Classes in language, dance, storytelling, visual arts, carving, and more promote understanding and learning about Native culture.
- March Break Arts Marathon is a great sampler of the arts! Spend an exciting break at Ross Creek making new friends and great creations in a fun and fabulous atmosphere. A different workshop every day gives you the flexibility for a one day or week-long program.
- Scholarships and Bursaries as well as local transportation are available.
For more information click on the Ross Creek logo above or email us using the Camp Request button.