TURN UP THE VOLUME THIS SUMMER!
The School of Rock / Fairfield is offering 5 one-week Rock Performance Camps, which are ideal for musicians from ages 7-18 who want an immersive learning experience.
During these one-week all-day sessions, campers meet and interact with other talented young musicians to hone their performance and ensemble skills. Programs are taught by our staff of professional musicians who combine years of technical expertise and knowledge with extensive experience working with kids.
Rock Performance Summer Camps are great for current students as a complement to our year-round programs or for new students as an introduction to the School of Rock.
Summer Camps feature:
- Guitar, drum, vocal, keyboard, and bass clinics;
- Speed-learning song parts;
- Music theory courses;
- Crash course on the nuts and bolts of live performance;
- Private and group instruction;
- Closing day live concert for your family and friends.
Students will have the opportunity to get lunch at Rawley's Drive-In or Subway. Packed lunches may also be brought. Remember -- lots of water!