Through workshops, clinics, and private instruction, our comprehensive camp experience is designed to hone music performance and ensemble skills in a creative and fun environment. We know from experience that playing in a band situation speeds learning and creates “seasoned” musicians. Even relatively advanced musicians are amazed at the amount of progress they make when regularly playing with other musicians.
Students work in a hands-on atmosphere that includes:
- Learning the nuts and bolts of live performance
- Studio/band rehearsal time
- Instruction and clinics with music professionals
- Music theory and songwriting courses
- Rock & Roll music appreciation
- Interacting with other young musicians
- A LIVE rock show performance for your friends and family
- Having fun!
Each local school creates a variety of camp programming that may include:
- Performance Boot Camps
- Beginner Camps
- Intermediate/Advanced Sessions
- Artist-Themed Camps
- Songwriting & Recording