Goals & Objectives:
Our goal is to give your child a one-of-a-kind memorable experience while learning about animals from around the world and their respective environments. The Six Flags Animal Adventure Camp supports the organizational mission to promote conservation and education of wildlife and its unique environments through entertaining and innovative experiences for our guests.
The Six Flags Animal Adventure Camp program has been designed to provide campers with a variety of wildlife and conservation themed activities in a safe, nurturing, entertaining, and fun atmosphere. The camper’s day is a balance of active and quiet activities suitable to the age and abilities of the campers in the group. Campers will have the opportunity to participate in individual, small and large group activities. The camper’s schedule will remain flexible to allow camp instructors the ability to maximize the most optimal times to view all of the animals during their most active times.
Program activities may include, but are not limited to:
• Private guided bus tour of the Six Flags Wild Safari
• Up-close encounters with Exploration Station education animals (monkeys, kinkajous, snakes, birds, etc.)
• Private Dolphin/Sea Lion, Small Animal Shows including meet-n-greets with our expert Animal Training Teams in each area.
• Arts & Crafts
• Games and nature activities that reinforce daily topics and concepts. “Going Green” activities which the campers can apply at home as well.
• Cultural activities (African drums, storytelling, etc.)
• Activity schedules for the week will vary depending on age level; therefore children in different age ranges may not have identical activities.
Throughout the week, campers will have the opportunity to have up-close encounters with a variety of animals. Touching is permitted with some of our small animals (reptiles, Savannah Cat), but New Jersey State Law prohibits touching of “exotic” species on the premises. All daily animal care of safari and exhibit animals, including feeding and cleaning, is done by the Six Flags professionally trained animal personnel.
Parents/Guardians are invited to join us at camp on the Friday afternoon of your camper’s week, from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.