Innovate Our World's Space Studies summer day program will provide high school students with interesting and challenging seminars in a college-style environment. Each day will focus discussions, seminars, speakers, field trips, and mini-projects divided into several themes including:
- Why Explore and Live in Space?
- How to Get into Space and Stay There: Rocket Propulsion & Orbital Mechanics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics Off-planet
- Space Entrepreneurs
- New Challenges from X-Prize and NASA
- The Search for Exosolar Worlds
- Humans vs. Robots in Space
- Are Advocacy Groups Effective?
- Where to Colonize: Moon, Mars, or Elsewhere
- and much more
Students will interact with top experts, meet college representatives, and participate in a group challenge study project judged by a member of NASA's U.S. Human Space Flight Plans Committee. A great experience and preparation for college-bound students!