Would you like to spend two weeks connecting with peers from different countries and cultures, improve your English, French or German, develop a love of art or photography, and challenge yourself to try new outdoor sports and activities – all while learning and playing in a spectacular location in the heart of Europe?
Summer in Carlsbad gives you the chance to transform your previous summer camp experiences though our new comprehensive program with fun and focused classes in the morning, afternoon activities, dormitory activities and excursions in the heart of Bohemia. And when you have explored all around our spectacular host city, we will head off together to see cities and castles in neighboring destinations like Prague, Dresden and Nürnberg.
Joining our summer programs for two weeks and find the perfect balanced program you have been searching for.
- Set between the merging banks of the Ohre and Tepla rivers in Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad) in Bohemian Western Czech Republic. 90 minutes from Prague.
- A 14th century spa city famous for thermal baths, wellness and a rich history
- A selective group of 40 to 50 campers selected from 20 countries
- Access to impressive sports and outdoor facilities including tennis centers, golf, ice rink, swimming pools, spas and horse riding stables
- Fully equipped dormitory suites for 4 to 6 campers in a spectacularly renovated Baroque Manor complex.