Not Your Ordinary Science Camps!
Science, learning and the outdoors are what set these camps apart from others. Summit Learning, LLC strives to provide quality camps that combine science, learning and fun in a setting where the amazing outdoor spaces that surround serve as the main classroom. You can expect camps to.
- Provide engaging curriculum that stimulates natural curiosity.
- Encourage learning through the active participation in hands-on, minds-on, activities.
- Include activities where students learn and use science skills.
- Promote awareness, understanding and an appreciation of nature.
- Educate in basic outdoor preparedness, safety and etiquette.
Campers need to be prepared to be prepared to be active, and spend a good deal of time outside and be able to hike a total of 4 miles. They need sturdy shoes for hiking, a small backpack containing lunch, snacks, and plenty of water, sunscreen, and appropriate clothing for weather conditions.
go to our website for more information.