Summer Camp at The G2 Academy is the premiere way for junior girls to get the most out of their summer training. The time to own your future is now.
The G2 Academy is the first all-girls junior golf boarding academy in Bluffton, SC.
The G2 Proprietary Training Program includes pre-competitive and technical golf training, mental game sessions, fitness, and leadership development programming. G2 Summer Campers will experience the same program full-time academy students do, with individualized training tailored to help them acheive the goals they set for themselves in golf. G2 Director of Instruction, Matt Fields, has over 20 years of experience teaching female junior golfers in elite golf academy programs and had helped hundreds of girls reach their goals of playing Division I Golf and reaching the LPGA Tour.
- Location: The G2 Academy is located in Bluffton, South Carolina, right outside of Hilton Head in the heart of the South Carolina Lowcountry. G2 is about 30 minutes from the Savannah Airport and can provide travel to and from upon request.
- Dates: G2 Summer Camp launches June 16, running through August 3. Girls will arrive on Sunday afternoon and depart on Saturday morning. In addition, players can spend multiple weeks training during the summer with a custom training plan based on the time they’ll spend at G2.
- Ages: The G2 Academy camps are open to female junior golfers ages 11 to 18. Our training programs are individualized for each player and they will leave the program with a personalized training plan based on their ability level and goals.
- Accomodations: Girls will stay in dorms at The University of South Carolina - Beaufort. Each girl will have their own room in the suite-style dorm with a shared bathroom for each unit.
- Supervision: During training, girls will always be with their golf coach. During recreational activities/in the dorms, we have fully vetted and background checked Residential Coordinators. Our Residential Coordinators are masters/PhD candidates in Sports Psychology that will also be teaching the Mental Training Curriculum created by G2's Director of Mental Training.
- What to Wear: During the day, girls can wear whatever they normally wear to golf - in addition to the ~swag~ they’ll be given upon arrival. In the evenings, we will be exploring the lowcountry or kicking back to relax, so pack some street clothes to wear!