The Marsh Day Camp at Sandy Cove offers learning and spiritual growth in an environment designed specifically for kids. Boys and girls are grouped by age for a dynamic, fun-filled week!
• For boys and girls ages 5 to 14
• We get to know your child personally! A ratio of one staff member for every six campers plus young Christian men and women who truly desire to work at the Marsh equals a safe, nurturing environment.
• 9 fun-filled weeks in 2011, June 20 to August 19
• Great value! And we provide lunch and snacks
• NEW Wacky Wednesdays!
• Thursday is special "Late Night" for campers ages 10-14
• FREE extended care for multi-week campers! (4-week minimum per camper required)
For over 60 years, Sandy Cove Ministries has been providing "Christian camping at its best!" Since 2001, The Marsh has continued this same tradition of excellence. Our accreditation by the American Camp Association (ACA) and membership with the Christian Camp and Conference Association (CCCA) demonstrates our commitment to providing quality programs for your child. All children are welcome to attend our programs regardless of race, religion or national origin.
Every day at The Marsh is exciting… from thrilling activities to creative adventures, Bible teaching to unique games, campers are sure to have a blast and grow in their relationship with Christ!
It’s TOADALLY AWESOME!
- ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability)