The Robotic Engineer: The camp is located at the Woods Academy in Bethesda, Maryland. The camp is coeducational and is designed for middle school students, ages 8-15. RE & GP camp (The Robotic Engineer) is for beginning and experienced programmers and engineers.
1) Students will learn EV-3 programming.
2) Students can learn RobotC programming (This will appeal to older students).
3) Students will test their programming skills in Virtual World environments.
4) Students will test their new programming skills with real robots (INCLUDING NEW TETRIX PRIME ROBOTS).
5) Students will build and program several new and exciting robots.
6) Students will compete in fun competitions (Soccer-Bot and Sumo-Bot) (Bluetooth/Remote controlled robots).
All subject matter will be offered, but students may have particular areas of interest they wish to pursue more than others. All students will have access to multiple NXT, EV3, and Tetrix Prime kits, including their own programmable brick and computer.