The summer tennis camp at Capital University is one of the newest locations for the Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps in 2016. The tennis camp will offer one week of action packed fun on Capital’s beautiful urban campus. It is directed by CU’s Head Men’s Coach Marc Wurtzman and is geared to be one of the best tennis training opportunities in central Ohio.
The tennis camp in Columbus is specifically designed to cater to the needs of all campers, no matter their age or level. Through a comprehensive instructional program, campers are divided into small groups and will work on enhancing their skills through repetition, ball-feeding drills and live ball situations. Campers will also get exposure to competitive match play in both singles and doubles. This camp is great preparation for those looking to play middle school, high school, USTA team tennis or tournaments.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAPITAL CAMP INCLUDE:
- Top flight teaching staff & facilities
- Small instructional groups to guarantee individual attention
- Social and Recreational activities daily
- T-Shirts and great Wilson prizes for all campers
- Camp demo program that includes all the latest Wilson rackets