Join the the Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camp at East Tennessee State University for an incredible week of tennis! Training with the staff of the ETSU Buccaneers tennis team, young players will benefit from the latest instructional techniques in well structured days.
Each camper will receive instruction on the fundamentals of all major strokes and will enhance their skills through repetition, ball-feeding drills, live-ball situations and competitive match play. In addition, campers will be exposed to team competition and match play in singles and doubles. These camps are excellent preparation for anyone interested in participating in middle school, high school or USTA team tennis, or preparing to compete in USTA leagues and/or tournaments.
The Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camp at East Tennessee State will be hosted on the Buddy Hartsell Courts. Home to the varsity tennis teams, the ETSU’s tennis complex has played host to numerous conference championship tournaments.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE
- 5.5 to 6 hours of tennis each day (full day)
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Camp Demo program that features all the latest Wilson rackets
- T-shirts and prizes for all campers