KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY
Join us for an all new tennis camp experience at Kansas State! The Kansas State University tennis camp will be directed by Women’s Assistant Tennis Coach Megan Kurey. Open to boys and girls ages 7-18 of all skill levels, this tennis camp will offer young players an opportunity to get more involved with playing tennis.
We break the campers into small instructional groups of similar age and ability so each child is working in a group that is commensurate with their experience level. We tailor each program to the level of the players. Beginners would get a heavier dose of swing technique and fundamentals, while more advanced players would have more focus on strategy, point building and percentage tennis etc.
Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps are the premier camps for young players who strive to learn the game, improve their skills and/or participate in middle school, high school, USTA team tennis or tournaments.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Camp demo program with all the latest Wilson rackets.
- Raffle and prizes for all campers
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- 5.5-6 hours of tennis each day