MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY
Join the Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camp at Middle Tennessee State for an incredible week of tennis! Now in our 10th year in Murfreesboro, the Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps at MTSU is directed by MTSU Head Men’s Coach Jimmy Borendame. MTSU features 1 week of overnight camp (with full day option), and 2 weeks of day camp each summer., etc.
Each camper receives personal attention, advanced teaching techniques, intensive drill work and game / match play, all in a fun and competitive environment. We break the campers into small instructional groups of similar age and ability so each child is working in a group that is commensurate with their experience level. We tailor each program to the level of the players. Beginners would get a heavier dose of swing technique and fundamentals, while more advanced players would have more focus on strategy, point building and percentage tennis etc.
The Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps are the premier camps for young players who strive to learn the game, improve their skills and/or participate in middle school, high school, USTA team tennis or tournaments.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Safety prioritized on and off court
- Special “Coach Jimmy” theme days
- Camp demo program with all the latest Wilson rackets
- Great Wilson Raffle and prizes for all campers