NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY
One of our fastest-growing camps, The Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps at NC State, has built an incredible reputation for first-rate instruction in a fun and competitive environment. Directed by the coaching staff of both the men and women’s teams at NC State, the camp is designed for boys and girls ages 7-18 of all skill levels.
During our traditional camp, we break the campers into small instructional groups of similar age and ability so each child is working in a group that is commensurate with their experience level. We tailor each program to the level of the players. Beginners would get a heavier dose of swing technique and fundamentals, while more advanced players would have more focus on strategy, point building, and percentage tennis, etc.
Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps are the premier camps for young players who strive to learn the game, improve their skills and/or participate in middle school, high school, USTA team tennis or tournaments.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Safety prioritized on and off court
- Camp T-Shirt and prizes for all campers
- Camp demo program with all the latest Wilson rackets