Northwestern University harbors one of the midwest’s fastest-growing tennis camps. Located just north of Chicago in the beautiful town of Evanston, our camp provides a fun and competitive environment for all. Under the direction of Northwestern University Men’s Tennis Coaches Arvid Swan and Chris Klingemann, players of all skill levels can get a leg up on their competition this summer!
In 2020 the Northwestern Tennis Camp will offer 4 weeks of camp for boys and girls ages 6-18. The camp is designed so that each camper receives personal attention, advanced teaching techniques, intensive drill work, and game/match play daily. Campers are broken into small instructional groups with those of similar age., ability and experience so each child is working in a group that is commensurate with their experience level.
We tailor each program to the level of the players allowing for maximum learning in a level designed to challenge and reward.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- 5.5 – 6 hours of tennis each day
- Camp demo program that includes all the latest Wilson rackets
- Top flight teaching staff and facilities
- Small instructional groups to guarantee individual attention
- Great Wilson prizes and raffle for all campers