SOUTHERN METHODIST UNIVERSITY
Enjoy an incredible week of tennis this summer at the Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps at SMU in the heart of Dallas. Our first summer of camp was an incredible success with more than 300 kids being hosted on campus and 2020 promises to be even better. The camp will offer young players a chance to train at one of the premier tennis facilities in the world under the direction of SMU coaches Grant Chen (Head Men’s Coach) and Jeff Nevolo (Head Women’s Coach).
The SMU camp is the perfect preparation for young players who are looking to get more involved with playing tennis. Each camper receives personal attention, advanced teaching techniques, intensive drill work, and game/match play, all in a fun and competitive environment. Campers are broken up into small instructional groups with a tailored program for the needs of each level of player.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Camp T-Shirt and prizes for all campers
- Camp demo program that includes all the latest Wilson rackets
- Safety prioritized on and off court