Join the Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camp for an incredible week of fun and learning! Hosted on the beautiful Texas Christian University campus in Fort Worth, Texas, the TCU camp is one of our most popular summer camps. Co-Directed by TCU’s world class tennis coaches, David Roditi and Ben Stapp, campers will get exposure to the latest teaching techniques.
While attending the tennis camp in Fort Worth, campers will receive detailed instruction on the fundamentals of all strokes. They will train in a similar setting to what collegiate players train in to enhance their skills through repetition, live-ball situations and competitive match play. The camp is designed to offer each and every camper a fun and competitive learning environment.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE
- 5.5-6 hours of tennis daily
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Camp Demo program with the latest Wilson rackets for all campers to try
- Safety prioritized
- Great Wilson giveaways and prizes
SWIMMING: We plan on offering swimming on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays in the afternoon for full day campers.