UNIVERSITY OF NEVRASKA - HUSKER TENNIS CAMP
Following an action-packed first summer, the Husker Tennis Camp is back for another summer of fun and learning in Lincoln! This popular tennis camp features one camp session with full and half-day options. Directed by Head Men’s Tennis Coach Sean Maymi, the Husker Tennis Camp is open boys and girls ages 7-18 of all skill levels!
Throughout the week each camper receives personal attention, advanced teaching techniques, intensive drill work and game/match play daily. Campers are broken into small instructional groups with those of similar age, ability, and experience so each child is working in a group that is commensurate with their experience level. We tailor each program to the level of the players. Action-packed with tennis and fun, the Husker tennis camp is the highlight of the summer for kids ages 7-18.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Safety prioritized on and off court
- Camp demo program with all the latest Wilson rackets
- Great Wilson Raffle and prizes for all campers