Join the Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camp at the University of North Florida for an incredible week of tennis! Under the guidance of head men’s tennis coach, Mark Finnegan, campers will receive a fun and unique tennis camp experience in Jacksonville.
At the University of North Florida tennis camp, we break the campers into small instructional groups of similar age and ability so each child is working in a group that is commensurate with their experience level. It is here where we tailor each program to the level of the players. Beginners would get a heavier dose of swing technique and fundamentals, while more advanced players would have more focus on strategy, point building and percentage tennis etc.
Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps are the premier camps for young players who strive to learn the game, improve their skills and/or participate in middle school, high school, USTA team tennis or tournaments.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE
- 5.5-6 hours of tennis daily
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Camp Demo program with the latest Wilson rackets
- Safety prioritized
- Great Wilson Raffle and prizes for all campers
- Camp T-shirt for all campers