UNIVERSITY OF NORTHERN FLORIDA
Jacksonville’s favorite event of the summer, The Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camp at The University of North Florida, is hitting the courts again in 2020. A popular Day camp featuring Full and Half Day options gives campers of all skill levels a chance to get a leg up on their competition this summer. Following back to back sold-out sessions in 2019, The UNF tennis camp again offers two sessions of camp this coming June.
Designed for players ages 6-18, each camper receives personal attention, advanced teaching techniques, intensive drill work, and game/match play daily. Campers are broken into small instructional groups with those of similar age., ability and experience so each child is working in a group that is commensurate with their experience level. We tailor each program to the level of the players allowing for maximum learning in a level designed to challenge and reward.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Safety prioritized on and off court
- Camp demo program with all the latest Wilson rackets
- Great Wilson Raffle and prizes for all campers