One of our most popular overnight camps, the University of South Carolina will offer two weeks of camp this coming summer. With an emphasis on tailored instruction for each level of player, the camp provides a great deal of individual attention in a fun and competitive environment.
The camp is directed by USC Head Coaches, Kevin Epley and Josh Goffi, who use the same philosophy when training their high-level collegiate players. Both coaches are very hands on and involved with all aspects the camp and work hard to have an impact on each individual camper.
The camp features an advanced curriculum with focus on high repetition of stroke production and technical work early in the week, while shifting towards an emphasis on high intensity drills and match play as the week progresses. The camp places equal emphasis on fun and learning in an effort to build a lasting passion for the sport.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE
- 5.5-6 hours of tennis daily
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Safety prioritized on and off the court
- Camp demo program featuring all the latest Wilson rackets
- Great Wilson Raffle and prizes for all campers
- Camp T-shirt for all campers
Commuter campers enjoy all the benefits of the overnight campers, but do not have a room at night. Pick up for commuters can be immediately following tennis around 8pm nightly or after social activities at 10:15pm.