Enjoy an incredible week of tennis this summer at the Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps at the University of Tennessee. A brand new camp in 2019, the camp will offer young players a chance to train at one of the premier tennis facilities in the nation under the direction of Tennessee coaches Chris Woodruff (Head Men’s Coach) and Alison Ojeda (Head Women’s Coach).
The UT camp is the perfect preparation for young players who are looking to get more involved with playing tennis. Each camper receives personal attention, advanced teaching techniques, intensive drill work and game / match play, all in a fun and competitive environment. Campers are broken up into small instructional groups with a tailored program for the needs of each level of player.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Camp T-Shirt and prizes for all campers
- Camp demo program that includes all the latest Wilson rackets
- Safety prioritized on and off court