UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE
Now in our second year, the Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps at the University of Tennessee is quickly gaining the reputation as a camp for serious learning and serious fun. Featuring the coaching staffs of both the men’s and women’s tennis teams at UT, the camp offers an incredible amount of teaching and camp experience.
Each camper receives personal attention, advanced teaching techniques, intensive drill work, and game/match play daily. Campers are broken into small instructional groups with those of similar age., ability and experience so each child is working in a group that is commensurate with their experience level. We tailor each program to the level of the players. Beginners would get a heavier dose of swing technique and fundamentals, while more advanced players would have more focus on strategy, point building, and percentage tennis, etc.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Safety prioritized on and off court
- Camp demo program with all the latest Wilson rackets
- Great Wilson Raffle and prizes for all campers