WICHITA STATE UNIVERSITY
Come train with us at the Wilson Collegiate Tennis camp at Wichita State University in beautiful Wichita, KS. Offering 3 weeks of incredible fun and tennis training, our camp is directed by WSU Coaches Danny Bryan and Colin Foster. Offering both full and half-day camper options, the WSU Tennis Camp has the perfect combination for everyone!
Throughout the week each camper receives personal attention, advanced teaching techniques, intensive drill work and game/match play daily. Campers are broken into small instructional groups with those of similar age, ability, and experience so each child is working in a group that is commensurate with their experience level. We tailor each program to the level of the players.
Action-packed with not only tennis fun, but a swimming break daily for full-day campers, the Wichita State tennis camp is the highlight of the summer for kids ages 7-18.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Safety prioritized on and off court
- Camp demo program with all the latest Wilson rackets
- Great Wilson Raffle and prizes for all campers